Robloxian Ninjas

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Robloxian Ninjas

Hey its me Kyokin the leader of the clan Robloxian Ninjas and this will be our forum for the clan

Ranks (somewhat important)

Poll

Do you like these ranks?

[ 0 ]
    Ranks (somewhat important) Bar_left0%Ranks (somewhat important) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    Kyokin
    Admin

Ranks (somewhat important) Empty Ranks (somewhat important)

Post  Kyokin Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Okay this is somewhat important but some of ya'll have been wondering if this clan has ranks or not so to answer that question just read this topic. One thing when you get a new rank i will message you on roblox okay so don't be thinking your not gonna get the rank and another is that if you get the requirements for a ninja rank then message me and tell me okay you i will give it to ya.

The ranks are (Note NR = Ninja rank ---- RQ = Requirements)

NR 1 -- normal member (you automatically start off at this rank)
    RQ = None

NR 2 -- Ninja in Training
    RQ = 1000 kills

NR 3 -- Ninja
    RQ = 1500 kills

NR 4 -- Ninja of Wind
    RQ = 2000 kills

NR 5 -- Ninja of Earth
    RQ = 2500 kills

NR 6 -- Ninja of Water
    RQ = 3000 kills

NR 7 -- Ninja of Fire
    RQ = 4000 kills

NR 8 -- Ninja of Darkness
    RQ = 5000 kills

NR 9 -- Lord of The Gods of Darkness
    RQ = 6000 kills

Okay that's all the ranks for now but one thing if you think you can come up with some better ranks that i can add or replace I'd really appreciate that well i hope ya'll like the ranks and remember if you have any questions just message me.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 am